BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Tuesday, August 10, 2010

The Beginning

Hi!--I'm Jessica. I have been a creator and lover of art for my whole life.  I have recently started my business which I have affectionately proclaimed to be--Kaleidoscope Moon.

A kaleidoscope will take any object that you're viewing--and transform it into something beautiful, unique, and magical... The moon is our constant companion of silent strength, changes, and graceful movement... This in essence, is my general outlook in art, life, and in everything that encompasses it.

I will periodically be posting any new paintings and projects as they come along.  Please feel free to contact me if anything catches your fancy. Prints will soon be available, and/or I would love to create a custom piece just for you!

Thank you--be good to each other--and enjoy!






0 comments: